Delicious combination – the saltiness of sausages combines beautifully with the sweetness of honey and piquancy of mustard. The potatoes, peppers and onions complement these flavours well.
change servings 4Print Recipe
- Air-fryer 180°C/350°F OR Oven 200FAN/220c
- baking tray
- 900 g new potatoes sliced in half
- 2 onion sliced into 4 wedges
- 30 ml olive oil
- 30 ml honey
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard or dijon
- 8 sausages
- 3 bell peppers chopped chunky
- 3 sprig rosemary to garnish, optional
- Mix potatoes and onions together in a bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper. Add to the preheated air-fryer for 10minutes.
- While cooking, mix together the honey and mustard, then toss the sausages in the honey-mustard mixture until evenly covered. Add these to the air-fryer with the potatoes and onions and airfry for a further 6 minutes.
- Then add the peppers, stir everything well and and air-fry for a further 7 minutes.
- Serve straight from the tray, garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs if you wish and serve.
- Mix potatoes, onions, sausages, peppers together in the baking tray with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place into pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the honey and mustard. Remove the tray from the oven after the first 20 minutes of cooking, drizzle over the honey mustard, shred the leaves from the rosemary and toss everything together to coat then return to the oven for a further 10-15minutes or until sausages and potatoes are cooked through and serve.
Airfryer conversion: Airfryer to Oven = increase cooking temp by 20c and extend cooking time by 20% Oven to airfryer = reduce cooking temp by 20c and decrease cooking time by 20% Credit: Air-Fryer Cookbook by Jenny Tschiesche (Ryland Peters & Small, £16.99) Photography by Clare Winfield © Ryland Peters & Small
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 833kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1185mg | Potassium: 1655mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2935IU | Vitamin C: 164mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 4mg