Scroll to the bottom to watch the video!
Spinach Turkey Meatballs with Gnocchi – sponsored by Fruit Bowl
One-pot dinner finished in the oven is the perfect family recipe for everyone to eat together and getting the kids to enjoy 2 of their 5-a-day.Print Recipe Video
change servings 4
- Pre-heated oven 200FAN/220c
- Oven-proof frying pan
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 50 g spinach chopped
- 500 g turkey mince
- 500 g passata
- 400 g diced mixed vegetables frozen
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 500 g gnocchi
- 10 g fresh parsley chopped
- Fry the diced onion for a few minutes before adding the garlic.
- While the onions are cooking, make the meatballs; combine the chopped spinach with turkey mince.
- Once the onions and garlic are softened add the frozen vegetables, passata, 150ml water and season with salt and pepper and oregano.
- Stir in the gnocchi and leave on a low heat.
- Now start rolling ping-pong ball sized meatballs and dotting them in the pan, once done drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- Bring the pan to a simmer then transfer the pan to pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 559mg | Potassium: 956mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2132IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 9mg