No-cook Nutella Cheese cake
A deliciously simple but decadent no-cook nutella cheesecakePrint Recipe
change servings 2
- 2 small bowls
- 2 spoons + 1 fork
- Espresso cup or small glass to serve
- 100 g Nutella or vegan alternative
- 250 g cream cheese or vegan alternative
- 1 tsp brandy optional
- 4 oreo cookies or digestives
- 1 pinch sugar/salt
- 1 tsp butter optional
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- Crumble the cookies with the butter and push down into the base of your serving cup and reserve in the fridge if you have time.
- Whip the chocolate-hazelnut spread and cream cheese together with a pinch of salt until fully combined then spoon into the serving cups on top of the cookie base. Sprinkle with chopped nuts to decorate and store in the fridge until you serve – or just eat it straight away!
Buy supermarket brand chocolate-hazelnut spread and creamcheese – convert to vegan by buying vegan alternatives of the ingredients. Those with nut allergy can swap nutella for chocolate-only spread and omit the nut decoration.