This one tray sausage bake has everything you need in one place!
- High sided baking tray or roasting tin
- Pre-heated oven 200FAN
- 1 kg potatoes diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 red onion sliced thick
- 1 head broccoli broken into florets
- 100 g green beans stalks trimmed, left whole
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 5 g fresh parsley chopped
- 8 sausages
- In a large roasting tray mix all the ingredients together except the tinned tomatoes, sausages and fresh parsley.
- Level the ingredients in the roasting tray then spoon over just over half the tin of tomatoes and place the sausages on top. Drizzle a little extra olive oil over the sausages – you don't want any of the chopped tomatoes on the sausages as it'll stop them browning.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and roast in the oven uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through and then serve!
You can pretty much add any veg you want to this recipe (if using root vegetables just make sure they are diced the same size as the potatoes). Equally you can leave out the sausages and replace with fish (if doing so, add the fish 10 minutes from the end) or keep it vegetarian and bulk up on the vegetables or add halloumi chunks 5 minutes from the end.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 1694mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1777IU | Vitamin C: 193mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 4mg