You’ll soon receive a couple of emails confirming your order and asking you to activate your email (so we can send you our meal plans by email).
Meanwhile, here are a few things to help you get started:
1. Login – your email address is also your username to login
2. Members homepage – everything you need is here
3. Thursday morning – new meal plans are published for the following week (received by email and in members homepage)
4. Skip a day – some members like to skip a day or two a week from our meal plans. To do that, simply change the serving size to zero on the recipe you are not cooking and update the shopping list (then press ‘shopping list’ and then press ‘regenerate shopping list’ again for it to fully update).
5. Favorites – search our Recipes to create your own meal plans (or ‘collections’ as we call them) here, just follow the instructions on screen
6. Dietary needs – if you get stuck or need help converting our recipes contact us via email or use our text-a-chef service as shown on your members homepage
Give kids a chance not to like it – a lot of our users are families, not all, but some. We receive a lot of messages saying kids are trying new foods and enjoying recipes they didn’t think they would like. Give them a go with the kids, they might like them – even if they shouldn’t 🙂
Finally, we’re here to make life easier for you, if you need help, don’t like something, or just want to pick our brains on some of the recipes don’t hesitate to get in touch via email or using our text-a-chef service!
Now head over to your homepage and have a look around!