We’ve just sent you an email – please check your inbox (including junk folder) to verify your email address – without doing this we can’t send you your weekly meal plans!
Meanwhile, here are a few things to help you get started:
1. Login – use your email address as your username if preferred. After login you automatically go to our main meal plan page – you can still access your members homepage from the top menu.
2. Previous meal plans – use the drop down menu to check out our previous six weeks of meal plans, or…
3. Save your serving size – click ‘?’ next to the drop down menu and input your default serving size; this changes the current meal plan and all future ones to your preference. Note; you can change serving size on individual recipes as well.
4. Create your own meal plans – click ‘+’ next to the drop down menu; name your meal plan, add recipes to it, they’re saved automatically and appear in the drop down menu for future reference (you can delete any meal plan by clicking the ‘x’ on the drop down menu).
5. Save favorite recipes – click the ‘heart’ on any recipe to save it. You find these in the categories under ‘My favourites’.
6. Thursday morning – new meal plans are published for the following week (received by email and in members homepage)
7. Skip a day or Swap a recipe – click ‘x’ in the top corner of any recipe in our meal plan to remove it, you can leave it blank or replace it with another recipe, just click ‘add recipe’ to include it.
8. Dietary needs – scroll through our recipes by category; GF, dairy-free, vegetarian, etc. And if you get stuck or need help contact us via email or use our text-a-chef service as shown on your members homepage
Give kids a chance not to like it – a lot of our users are families, not all, but some. We receive a lot of messages saying kids are trying new foods and enjoying recipes they didn’t think they would like. Give them a go with the kids, they might like them – even if they shouldn’t 🙂
Finally, we’re here to make life easier for you, if you need help, don’t like something, or just want to pick our brains on some of the recipes don’t hesitate to get in touch via email or using our text-a-chef service!
Now head over to your meal plan page and have a look around!