Super noodles ramen – kids lunch
Kids cheat – we love this one
change servings 2Print Recipe
- Saucepan x2
- 90 g super noodles packet or supermarket own brand
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 egg
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Boil the egg for 6 minutes, then leave to cool. Peel and slice in half.
- Place the noodles and broccoli into a saucepan and cook to packet instructions.
- Once the noodles are cooked; divide the noodles and broccoli between two bowls, drain the sweetcorn and divide amongst the bowls in a pile and place one half of each egg in each bowl.
- Finish with a little drizzle soy sauce on each bowl.
Add any other ingredients you want, including cooked chicken or seafood. Fresh coriander is nice to finish. You can heat the sweet corn before serving (and using hot bowls will keep the soup warmer for longer).