Stir Fried Egg Rice – kids lunch
Couldn't be easier – or quicker! Use any veg you want
change servings 2Print Recipe
- frying pan
- 125 g microwave rice supermarket own brand
- 30 ml oil any
- 2 eggs whisked
- 100 g peas frozen or tinned
- 100 g sweetcorn frozen or tinned
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Heat the pan and add oil, once hot, add the rice, peas and sweetcorn and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Move the rice and peas/sweetcorn to one side of the pan, add a little more oil to the empty half of the pan and pour in the eggs, move them about until cooked through then stir it all together.
- Drizzle over the soy and honey and serve!
Season with salt. You can also add 1 clove garlic at the start and a little drizzle of sesame oil if available. Equally, you can finish at the end with a handful of spinach – but these are all extras!