Easy Enchiladas – kids lunch
Crispy tortillas make for a quick and fun lunch, use any leftovers you have.
change servings 2
- frying pan
- 4 tortillas
- 0.5 tin refried beans
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 100 g cheese grated or sliced
- 100 g pre-cooked chicken from packet or cook yourself
- Cut a slice halfway into the tortilla.
- Mix the refried beans with the grated carrot and spoon over one quarter of the tortilla.
- Place the chicken on another quarter of the tortilla and the cheese on the last quarter. Fold each quarter over the other (sort of going round like a cone) until you have a complete parcel (it will be open one end).
- Place into a hot dry frying pan for a few minutes before turning over and doing the otherside and serve.
Use any veg or ingredients you like!